Monday, December 6, 2010

A case of the Mondays...

I think that there is no more dreaded day in the week than Monday.  I know that poor Monday didn't ask to be the beginning of the work week.  I mean if Monday knew the hate and vitriol that would have been hoisted upon him, I bet Monday would have glad defer to Tuesday.  As it is Tuesday just kinda hangs out there with no real purpose except as a line saver for Wednesday who got the cool nickname.

So today I have a case of the Mondays.  I know what your saying, so do the rest us, suck it up.  Well, I am petitioning for some extra whine time.  See, in my world Monday means that my husband get up at 3:30 and heads off for another week of working in Ohio.  Yep, we live in Chicago and he works in Columbus.  Now I know that I should be thrilled that he has a job and believe me everyday I thank God that he is employed, it's just that today I wish that he was employed in the state of Illinois.

Okay, whine over.  Carry on with your bad self Monday.  See you in a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment